Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Revised fashion Illustrations

Do you remember this post... http://birdtweets.blogspot.com/2012/06/fashion-illustrations.html
I talked to my client and re-did all of the illustrations with the client suggested changes and here is what I came up with.
Here is the picture with the original shown
I muted toned down the colors, the second work out outfit has a yellow sports bra with a grey baggy tank over the top, short gym shorts in a lighter grey with yellow piping. Shoes were also changed from bright orange to white with grey laces.

Up close of the revised outfit.
Sorry about the picture quality I had to take pictures of the illustrations on my camera and then upload them to the computer.

This casual outfit had minimal changes. The lace top was brought onto the shoulders and 2 buttons placed in the middle, also the hemline of the lace top was changed. I love the red hot lips, don't you?

Up close view, this girl looks hot!

Date night look had a few changes, gathered waistband added, converted to a halter top, dropped the scarf and added a chunky necklace. 

Love her makeup, I need to do this to myself next time I go out. 

The illustrations look a lot better in person, but you can get a general idea of the concepts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and leave a comment..